I cut off the mane and tail(and ears) the blind bags have molded on with an xacto blade and the sculpted on new mane/tail and new ears. I also sculpted new wings and drilled holes into its legs. From there, of course, I painted it.
I baked the wings then superglued them on to the changelings. I do this with most of my wings because wings (and hair) get in the way when painting. I had a fit today when I ran out of glue, I can't not have superglue when crafting. Polymer clay can be brittle(mainly really thin parts. Like wings or the queen's crown thingy) if not cooked just right and superglue is a life saver!